DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
Islamic Wishes take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you have a copyright in the material published on our website and you have not allowed the use of the material, you must contact us in writing so that we can recognise and take action on the content which is allegedly infringing.
If you do not give us the correct details, we shall not be able to take any action. If you consider that your copyright material has been infringed or violated, please give the following details by writing to Our Copyright Agent.
- An individual allowed on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right who is allegedly violated shall have a physical or electronic signature.
- The detection of copyright work alleged to have been abused or a sample list of such works on this site where several copyrighted works on a single internet website are affected by a single post.
- Identification, and sufficiently enough detail to enable us to recognize the details of a content which is alleged to be infringing or to be subject to infringing behaviour and which is to be withheld or released.
- Sufficient details to encourage us to contact the complaining party, including an address, a telephone number and, if available, an e- mail address to contact the complaining party.
- An argument claiming that the complainant party has a good faith confidence that the copyright owner, its holder, or the statute may not allow the use of the content in the manner complained of.
- A assertion that details in the notice of a supposedly violating exclusive privilege on behalf of the applicant is correct and subject to prosecution for perjury.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent through this complaint form.